Tackle one aspect of an issue in a short period of time.
Some people want to explore what the therapeutic process feels like before they participate in individual or group therapy. Sometimes you want to focus on part of an issue before tackling the whole big thing. Workshops are a great way to dip your toe into therapy and to focus on a particular aspect of an issue. Plus, you get to focus on yourself for a few hours. We all need that!
Current Workshop: I am planning on holding a few workshops in 2018. Stay turned for details!
Previous workshop topics include:
- Riots, not diets: Connecting to body positivity and inner strength
- Wellness practitioners: Getting Clear about the future of your practice
- How to not set your private practice on fire
- Ten ways to access your parental resiliency
- Panel discussion: Speaking to your feminist journey
- Finding your inner strength: Fighting burn out in activism
- Using your five senses to connect to your hope
- Building resiliency-oriented relationships with young adults